2018 POLICE CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT: See List of Successful Candidates Below
- Find below the list of successful candidates in the recent Police Constable Recruitment.
- All successful candidates are directed to check their names at their various State Police Command Headquarters for the Institutions where they are to be trained.
- The date of commencement of training is Friday 8th June, 2018
- Resumption closes on 13th June, 2018 in all the training schools.
- Failure to report at the Training Schools by 13th of June, 2018 will mean that the Candidate have declined the offer.
2018 POLICE CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT:List of Candidates Invited For Medical Screening
- Invited Candidates should check the list below this notice for their name.
- All Candidates are hereby directed to go for the Medical Screening at the Zonal Police Command Headquarters of their respective State of Origin between 31st May to 3rd June, 2018 as stated below.
- Zone 1 Kano (Jigawa, Kano and Katsina)
- Zone 2 Lagos (Lagos and Ogun)
- Zone 3 Yola (Adamawa, Gombe and Taraba)
- Zone 4 Makurdi (Benue, Nasarawa and Plateau)
- Zone 5 Benin (Bayelsa, Edo and Delta)
- Zone 6 Calabar (Cross River, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Ebonyi)
- Zone 7 Abuja (Kaduna, Niger and FCT)
- Zone 8 Lokoja (Kogi, Ekiti and Kwara)
- Zone 9 Umuahia (Abia, Anambra, Enugu and Imo)
- Zone 10 Sokoto (Kebbi, Sokoto and Zamfara)
- Zone 11 Osogbo (Osun, Ondo and Oyo)
- Zone 12 Bauchi (Bauchi, Borno and Yobe)
Dear applicants, please click the link below to view your name for the Medical Test. Read the important Notice carefully too https://psc.org.ng/candidateslist/
2018 POLICE CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT:
List of Invited Candidates for Examination & Medical Testing
All Candidates whose name appear in the list below are invited for the Constable Recruitment Exams and Medical Screening. Kindly Ensure to Come on the date and time specified alongside your name.
Please click on your state of origin to check your name, state and Exam date.
|Abia State.||Ekiti State.||Niger State.|
Successful candidates should visit jamb.org.ng/efacility/printpscexaminationslip and print out your examination slip.
Please share!!. Others have shared already.